إعلانات

كيف هي مدونتنا؟

الساعة الآن غرينتش+1

الأحد، 25 أكتوبر 2015

How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University!

How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts
That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852
from Their First Choice University!

Now YOU can get your high school transcript for homeschoolers that will help your child’s college dreams come true.
Without spending a dime on so-called accreditation agencies
Without having to follow inflexible programs that hamstring your homeschool and beat the joy of learning right out of your child
Without EVER allowing yourself to be intimidated by pompous professional educators who insist they know better than you what’s right for your family!
My mission is to show you how, right here in this video. Press play to discover the easy truth...

Homeschool Leaders Speak

Andrew Pudewa

Andrew Pudewa

"Listen to what Andrew Pudewa, director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing, says about Lee Binz, The HomeScholar!"
Jay Wile

Jay Wile

Author of the popular "Exploring Creation…" science series, says about The HomeScholar Silver Training Club..
100% Risk Free Offer
Yes, Lee! This is just what my family needs! I want the freedom of knowing I can document my homeschool experience in a way that colleges will LOVE!
Please Send Me Immediately:
The HomeScholar 4-Step Total Transcript Solution, including:

Also included are these FOUR bonuses:

All for the Special Introductory Price of just $47!

I understand this is a risk free offer, and I am free to cancel my membership at any time by just sending an email tomember@thehomescholar.com.also understand I will have a full 60 days to get my money back if I am not completely satisfied with the Total Transcript Solution.
Gain the confidence you need to homeschool high school with excellence! You can do this!
I guarantee you will be satisfied...or your money back!
ALREADY HAVE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD? ORDER HERE!
HomeScholar Product

شارك
نبذة عن الكاتب

بنات عربيات للتعارف

0 التعليقات: